Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Wedding Dessert Buffet…All the Rage in Weddings these days!

The making of the last minute dessert WEDDING buffet!
Something I just threw together.



Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows on a Stick covered in toffee, sprinkles, graham cracker crumbs, toasted coconut on white chocolate and then drizzled with more chocolate. Oh My!




Shortbread Cookie Hearts drizzled in rich dark chocolate.
The Shortbread hearts were a perfect addition to the dessert bar with LOVE!
Delicious Strawberries dipped in milk chocolate….YUM

Cupcakes of Moist Rich Chocolate Cake and Fluffy White Vanilla Frosting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! These wedding dessert buffets are really awesome. Chocolate dipped marshmallows and strawberries are really great. Had chocolate strawberries for my wedding that was arranged at DC wedding venues. They were so yummy and were loved by everyone there.

    ReplyDelete