Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Organic Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pancakes ~2 Weight Watchers Plus Points~

organic ingredients

On the griddle about 3 to 4 minutes a side. 

Until Golden Brown on each side.

A yummy Stack !
Posted by Picasa
These are AWESOME!!!
I even eat them without syrup. They taste like a slightly sweet whole grain muffin!
That may be my next experiment, make them in muffin form.
My kids loved them!
~Recipe~
 1 1/2 cups Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour
1 tablespoon RAW sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup organic milk
1 organic egg
1 tsp vanilla

Blend all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. I used a large cookie scoop to measure pancakes on to the griddle. This recipe made 8 medium to large pancakes. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on a side. Until golden brown on both sides.
I'm telling you if my kids loved them, they are good!
Very wholesome and filling.
I served these with the Easy Veggie Frittata. 

No comments:

Post a Comment