Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stick to the roof of your mouth Chocolate Cupcakes! & the CAKE is VEGAN!

I love this recipe! Its quick and so easy. The cupcakes always turn out perfect and round on top. I love that. My favorite part about making these is they last a good week in an airtight container in the frig. I truly think they get better each day. So, I just told you that I eat one a day! OOPs!
All of these wonderful ingredients make the most amazing VEGAN cupcakes!
Yes I said VEGAN.
Zero dairy found in this CAKE!
No one will ever know!

Mix all ingredients together.

Fresh Out of the Oven and the house smells sooo good.
They bake up super nice.

The Finished Delight.
Seriously these are so YUMMY!
I topped them with my fudgey chocolate icing...
sorry folks this is not vegan. 

Sweeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment