Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Great Day!

Today was a great day.
I woke up not having one plan for the day.
That can sometimes be a good thing and sometimes a bad thing.
The kids were still sleeping at 6:30 duh...even Landon! I went to the park and had a beautiful early morning refreshing walk of 4 miles. It clears my head and makes me feel so good. I came home to find my little man up and ready for the day. We decided to go buy the stuff for his Easter parade hat.
We had one stop to make before we made it to Michael's craft store.
We were off to the West Nashville Organic Farmer's Market within 30 minutes.
With Aubrey and Landon in tow , we had some great finds.
Onions, Fresh Eggs, Radish and Salad Greens! 
Yum!
Off to Michael's we go! 
While at Michael's the clerk asked if we would like to do some free crafts. YES! So we all sat down and colored with the new Crayola Paper and Markers. This paper changes bright color when you apply the markers. Great Easter bunny idea! We also made chicks with Easter eggs , feathers and glue dots....I love glue dots! 
It was a fun and spontaneous outing.
The kids and I made it home and ate a great lunch.
Salad from the market with onion, radish, avocado and red beans.
I then decided to take Landon down to the river to skip rocks. It is such a beautiful day today! 90 degrees , breesy and sunny.
Skip rocks we did and got all muddy and wet!
He loved it! 
A bath was needed ASAP when we arrived home. 
We then glued his Easter hat together. Naming it HOT Chicks??? or Flamin' Chicks...only because of the Flames on the side of his hat.
We will be thinking about these names for a few days.
Not sure how school would like the names we picked out.????
I popped corn and we watched "Despicable Me" for afternoon quiet time.
I am tired now!
What a great day!
Now for a walk in the park with my wonderful man that just walked through the door after working all day! Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment