Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Aubrey's Junior Prom



The day she's been dreaming of since Highschool began. I was afraid of her being crabby but she was just the opposite. Happy and smiling all day. Enjoying every moment. I love this girl. 

Hair at Salon 102. Our sweet neighbor, Susan went to the salon early in the day and paid for Aubrey's hair to be done. Jennifer surprised us with the news. I nearly cried. Sweet loving people are part of our lives for sure. 




Dress was gorgeous on Aubrey. She wore Toms for her shoes. 




My favorite picture of the night!! Love!!


Pictures were taken at Montgomery Bell State Park. Beautiful Spring back drop. 








We had fun with the props. 



This one is very cute!



Sweet. Aubrey really wanted this picture of the two of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment