Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Friday, January 7, 2011

My all time favorite Soap for the past 22 years!!!

When I moved to Nashville in 1988 my first job was at The Green Hills Mall,

Crabtree and Evelyn.
I stayed there all through nursing school, 3 years. It is one of my favorite jobs.
I did everything from sales, merchandising, stocking and gift wrap.
I loved it!!
Goatmilk is one of the best sellers in the store. It will always be my favorite soap. I don't get it very often because of the price. But when I do it is a special treat!! The soap is triple milled which means it has three times the fat regular soap has and that is very moisturizing.  The scent is clean and it leaves your skin feeling hydrated. Your skin smells fresh and clean and so does the entire bathroom. I even save the box and put it in my lingerie drawer. Kind of like a sachet of fragrance for your clothes. Might sound weird but I love the smell!!
Right now they are on sale buy two get a third bar free. At $8.00 a bar that is a deal. Plus today I gave them my email address and they gave me a tube of lotion for FREE!!!
Goatmilk also comes in Bath Gel and Body Lotion!
It's a must try!!
Nantucket Briar is also a favorite of mine from Crabtree and Evelyn....that will be another day♥

No comments:

Post a Comment