Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Photo Editing with PICNIK

ONE

TWO
My daughter Aubrey has been editing her photos for over two years on this site. We figured it out together but I just didn't play too often with editing photos. Editing is where you can get super creative with your photographs.
Here we are at Opryland Resort and Hotel in front of the huge  Christmas Tree!
Photo one is just straight from the camera. Photo two I chose to "Winterize" the photo. This allows you to adjust to a brightness you like. You then press save and then you can make other changes as well. My second choice was "1960's" which rounded the corners and gave it the "old" look. This can be adjusted to the amount you want too!
Really Fun and Super Cool Free Photo Editing Tool.....Picnik♥

No comments:

Post a Comment