1 pound lean ground pork
2 pounds lean ground beef
2 cloves garlic freshly minced
handful of fresh spinach chopped
handful fresh arugula chopped
1 medium onion minced
8 mini red, yellow and orange sweet peppers chopped
1 can tomato paste
2 organic eggs
2 tablespoons italian seasoning
1 tsp salt or to taste
1 tsp pepper or to taste
1. put meat in a large mixing bowl.
2. prepare all chopped veggies, paste and eggs.
3. add seasonings
4. add garlic and blend well.
5. Blend all together.
6. until well combined.
7. Form into meatball shapes. I do mine large so that two are a serving. Approx. 1/2 cup per meatball.
8. Place on rack and put in oven 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
9. Serve warm with your choice of side dish or sauce.
This recipe freezes well!!