Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Monday, October 5, 2015

Chocolate Cake with Chocolate fudge Icing

This is my tried and true chocolate cake I have been making for years. Everyone is shocked that it's a box mix. Doctored up. 
I made this exact cake for my sisters wedding cake. With my fluffy white icing from a few posts ago. 
It's easy. And delicious. My two favorite things. 


Today I made a to go 9x13 for a friends birthday. 
But here are a few others. From previous bakings. 



Recipe~
One Duncan Hines chocolate cake mix
One box instant chocolate pudding. 
4 eggs 
8 ounces sour cream
1/2 cup coffee
1/2 cup oil

Throw it all in mixing bowl. And blend. 
2 minutes. 
Pour in 9/13 pan
Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes. 
Cupcakes. 23 minutes. 


 Ready to frost. 

Recipe 
Fluffy chocolate icing. 



One stick butter soft
1/4 stick crisco 

Beat until fluffy. 
Add 
1/3 cup dark cocoa 
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar 

Beat and scrape bowl. 

Add 
Hershey's chocolate ice cream topping. 
12 ounce jar. 
Beat for several minutes. 
It is unbelievable!! 


Frost your cake!! So stinking delicious!!

 Here is the wedding cake. Just for fun. 








No comments:

Post a Comment