Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Color Red

Testing Out a New Product for RED coloring today. It is Ameri Color : Super Red. I have
a hard time with the color red in baking without getting the bad taste. Wilton Paste doesn't even work.
Today I tested it on my Shortbread and basic Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
With some of the cookie dough I added one of my new favorite things...

Red Dough in Progress
 Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips!! Oh My these are so yummy!
I also put them in Chocolate Cookie Dough.....YUM!

Shortbread Out of the Oven


Red Chocolate Chip Cookies
It's Christmas so I had to do it!


Andes Peppermint Crunch Cookies
Ready for the Oven =)


Favorite Christmas Baking Item so far this Season


Gives a perfect RED color to Dough and Icing
without the bad taste.

Finished Product
Andes Peppermint Chocolate Delights


Cute Cutouts!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment