Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Christmas Minis

Mini Christmas Cupcakes
 
These are so cute and fun to make for the holidays.
 And you don't feel overstuffed eating one.
Bite size mouth full of goodness.
I buy these little cups at Michaels.
Wilton makes them. I make a little
snip with scissors
on the side of the cup prior to filling.
It makes the cake easier to get out of the wrapper.
 I have seen people just squeezing the bottom
 of the cup to get them out as well.
 
Place on baking sheet. Spray with non-stick spray and
 fill 2/3 full. Bake approx. 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Make sure they are done in the middle.
Be creative for the season.
They really are a lot of fun.
Here I topped with Andes crushed white chocolate/peppermint
 candy with chocolate cupcakes!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment