Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Paleo Spinach & Arugula Meatballs

 I made these today for a quick lunch and it turns out
 everyone in the family loved them. We just snacked
 on them all afternoon. It was a recipe I got from Stupid Easy Paleo. I follow on
 Facebook and Instagram.
 I suggest
you follow because
I really think her
stuff is easy and really great.
This is
 a modified version of her meatballs.
 
 
The recipe calls for these ingredients:
 2 pounds of ground meat ( I used pork and beef)
2 medium onions chopped
1 cup of  fresh spinach and arugula chopped
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
2 tsp. salt
pepper to taste
coconut oil

Cook onion in coconut oil until tender.
Add all ingredients to meat.
Blend well with your hands...it's the only way.
Make 2 inch meatballs. Place on foil lined baking sheet.
 Place in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes. Done!



No comments:

Post a Comment