Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Paleo Banana Pancakes with Fresh Berry Sauce {Easy}

Paleo Banana Pancakes
 
2 bananas
3 eggs
4 heaping tablespoons coconut flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
pinch of salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
 
You will need a blender or food processor.
 I used my NINJA {love}
Blend bananas first, add eggs and blend.
Then add other ingredients and blend well.
In a warm skillet with coconut oil
 add a heaping spoonful of batter.
Cook until bubbly around edges.
Don't keep your pan too hot because
these will burn quick. {did it}
Flip when ready.
I had some frozen berries in the freezer
 that I placed in a sauce
 pan and simmered
 over medium heat. Add a little bit of water.
Reduce heat and mash. It makes a
 perfect "syrup" to put over pancakes.
No added sugar. Yum!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment