Enjoy!♥

Enjoy!♥
Simplicity makes me smile!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ummm.....This was delicious.....made up by ME!

Seriously!
I busted through the door the other day with arms loaded with groceries.....STARVING!
The oven went on first 350 degrees because I was going to make bread. At this point I had no clue what I was going to eat. 
I grabbed the flat bread and I was going to make a turkey sandwich. No, I was sick of that so, I started chopping.
I had just bought spinach (for my Minestrone Soup), Basil for a salad I was making, tomatoes, a must, I had peppers because I LOVE them and the rest just fell together. Oh and I remembered to take pictures along the way as I created this FAB lunch.
Remember I was STARVING?
I ate veggies as I chopped. This literally took 5 minutes to make!
10 to 15 to bake! YUM!
forgot to add a bit of salt and pepper to the recipe to taste.
AWESOME!
I ate and then put my groceries away. That's how a hungry girl rolls!!=)


No comments:

Post a Comment